Welcome to the Stitch Directory!
The aim of the Stitch Directory is to support and promote independent craft stores; highlight their existence and ultimately help them to attract new and returning business. Discover how to recommend, ‘favourite’, find and review businesses, and how to add your own business for FREE!
At Helen Moyes Designs I help individuals and groups achieve their stitching, crafting, and wellbeing goals through tailored workshops, talks, 1:1 coaching, and creative kits. Communicating in person and online I am a qualified and experienced textiles tutor - I encourage you to add some peace and play into your everyday.
Helen Moyes Designs offers:
- Experienced, friendly tutorials in textile and mixed media art at your level and to help you in exactly what you want to learn and achieve. Online streamed, online on-demand and in-person (you can visit my studio and sewing lounge in Sheffield, on the edge of the Peak District)
- Space and support for you to try or develop valuable & life-affirming crafting skills for both adults and children.
- Creative Kits designed to allow you to stitch and craft in your own space. Great gifts for crafty individuals!
- Talks & workshops for groups, Online support, Events, and demonstrations - A regular tutor at The Knitting & Stitching shows, The Stitch Festival and The Festival of Quilts. I travel to facilitate the joy of mixed media art, with a specialism in textiles.
- Textile Design cards, gifts, bespoke homeware & accessories. Personalisation service available.
- Seamstress services - fashion & home textile creation & alterations
- Art installation commissions: wall, to 3D